Tuesday Breakfast: Monkey Salad
This makes a great dessert as well as a yummy breakfast!
- 1 chopped banana
- Small handful of nuts (preferably activated)
- Small handful of seeds (preferably activated)
- Coconut flakes
- Ground cinnamon
- Nut butter
- Fresh berries
- Coconut milk or cream
- Place the banana, nuts, seeds and coconut flakes in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Drizzle in nut butter.
- Add some fresh berries.
- Pour coconut milk or cream over the top.
Tuesday Dinner: Paleo Fish Pie
- 2 medium white potatoes, peeled and chopped
- ½ celeriac, peeled and chopped
- 2 white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 2 small smoked haddock fillets, cut into chunks
- 200g of prawns
- ½ can of coconut milk
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 white onion
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp. of English mustard
- Handful of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the potatoes and celeriac until they are soft (about 12-15 minutes), drain, season with salt and pepper and then mash them with the ghee or butter
- Pre-heat oven to 180C
- Fry the onions on a medium heat in a small amount of ghee or olive oil
- Add the coconut milk, mustard and half of the fresh parsley. When it starts boiling, add the chopped carrots, and turn the heat down to a very low simmer, cooking for 5 minutes
- Layer the fish, prawns and eggs in an oven proof dish and pour over the sauce and then spread the mash over the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining chopped fresh parsley on top.
- Place in oven for approx. 20-25 minutes.